Information Systems and Services (IS&S) is the collective name of 澳门赌场ag真人网上在线娱乐游戏手机注册开户平台网址app下载最新备用’s Information Technology Department.
New Features & Announcements
- 二人/ MFA – What is Multi-factor authentication and why does 澳门赌场ag真人网上在线娱乐游戏手机注册开户平台网址app下载最新备用 require it?
- Sending and Receiving Secure Email – berea365 includes the ability to send and receive encrypted emails to other Berea email addresses and off-campus accounts.
- berea365 – Berea Campus email accounts are hosted on Microsoft’s Office 365 platform. This allows for email access anywhere an Internet connection is available, plus Word Online and many other features.
- bereabox – bereabox will be self-manageable and a fully supported service through the Information Systems and Services department. All Berea students, faculty and staff are provided with 50 GB of personal storage as well as access to organizational folders with unlimited storage.
Current System Outages
At this time there are no network and system outages.
Currently Scheduled System Maintenance
Please note that no additional notices will be sent for any scheduled routine 保养 windows; however, if any scheduled work exceeds the window, a follow-up notice will be sent by individual groups responsible for the service. The best option is to check with IS& Helpdesk (email@example.com) if you have any questions or concerns.
Below is the schedule of times when regular 保养 可以 be performed during the College operating calendar. Please be aware that 急 保养 可以 be performed outside of these windows or on College holidays, but will generally be announced campus-wide. (effective 5/24/2017)
- 旗帜： 1:00 – 3:00 AM, Tuesday – Saturday.
- BDM： 1:00 – 3:00 AM, Tuesday – Saturday.
- 阿尔戈斯： 1:00 – 3:00 AM, Tuesday – Saturday.
- myberea portlet functionality: 1:00 – 3:00 AM, Tuesday – Saturday.
- All of the following services: 1:30 to 6:30 AM, Every Thursday:
- Network file shares.
- Server-based applications (Printing, Web Control, etc.)
- Wired and Wireless network access in all buildings on campus.
- Telephone service (including time clocks.)
- General Internet access.
- All cloud-based services (Box, OneDrive etc.)
- Email (Office365.)